Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives is pleased to welcome The World renowned Chef Gert Klötzke (Chairman World Culinary Committee) for the New Nordic Wine Dinner at The Kitchen Restaurant on 28th August 2016, with pre dinner cocktail starts by 7pm at The Deck.
He has been a chef for over 50 years and is now a professor in gastronomy. His awards include Swedish Chef of the year and Swedish Game Chef of the Year as well as number of Culinary Olympic and World Cup gold medals as part of the Swedish Culinary Team. He also holds seminars, makes guest chef appearance at restaurants all over the world and has long been active in the Novel Banquet Committee, Chairman of the WACS Culinary Competition Committee, Ambassador for the Swedish Chefs Association, Advisor to Culinary Team Finland and • Advisor to Culinary Team Iceland to name few from among his long achievement lists.
• Quick healthy food (Snabb sund mat) 2005
• The Hunter’s Cookbook II (Jägarens kokbok II) 2005
• The game bird Hunter´s Cookbook (Fågeljägarens Kokbok) 2008
• Two cookbooks released 2008
• Smörgåsbord – all original recipes in modern style 2009
• The Swedish culinary heritage – traditional cooking 2.0
• Bra Kött från nos till svans “Meat bible” 2014